HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Now THIS is amazing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

Now THIS is amazing. Empty
PostSubject: Now THIS is amazing.   Now THIS is amazing. EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 3:13 am

Grab your pipe and a beverage and settle in for a bit to watch this thing.  What one guy builds underground with one jungle machete will surely amaze you. I thought it was stupid at first, but I literally could not stop watching it.  

https://youtu.be/Il-46nTvNhs

Now THIS is amazing. D6bddf10Now THIS is amazing. 29400910Now THIS is amazing. 114e6110Now THIS is amazing. Ddb39b10Now THIS is amazing. Cf77ce10Now THIS is amazing. Dd692012Now THIS is amazing. Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Fr_Tom

Fr_Tom

Registration date : 2013-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Now THIS is amazing.   Now THIS is amazing. EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 5:53 am

Blackhorse wrote:
Grab your pipe and a beverage and settle in for a bit to watch this thing.  What one guy builds underground with one jungle machete will surely amaze you. I thought it was stupid at first, but I literally could not stop watching it.  

https://youtu.be/Il-46nTvNhs

Imagine what the guy could do with a shovel and a hoist. Moving that dirt out one handful at a time was pretty impressive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/user/14371
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Now THIS is amazing.   Now THIS is amazing. EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 11:22 am

After I watched the first one UTube sent me 3 - 4 more. This guy is pretty busy. He’s done a bunch of this kind of “habitats”.

If I tried doing it in my neighborhood I’d get maybe two feet down and I’d start hitting glacial erratics (2’ to 10’ boulders left by a receding glacier). The soil where Jungle Jim is digging is crazy even and light. I just keep thinking about what will have when the monsoons come.

Now THIS is amazing. D6bddf10Now THIS is amazing. 29400910Now THIS is amazing. 114e6110Now THIS is amazing. Ddb39b10Now THIS is amazing. Cf77ce10Now THIS is amazing. Dd692012Now THIS is amazing. Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Now THIS is amazing.   Now THIS is amazing. EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 11:54 am

Blackhorse wrote:
After I watched the first one UTube sent me 3 - 4 more.  This guy is pretty busy.  He’s done a bunch of this kind of “habitats”.  

If I tried doing it in my neighborhood I’d get maybe two feet down and I’d start hitting glacial erratics (2’ to 10’ boulders left by a receding glacier).  The soil where Jungle Jim is digging is crazy even and light.  I just keep thinking about what will have when the monsoons come.

He’ll probably have an underground swimming pool. lol!
Back to top Go down
GeoffC

Registration date : 2011-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Now THIS is amazing.   Now THIS is amazing. EmptySun Nov 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Now THIS is amazing.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: