HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I'm still alive, I swear!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dave_In_Philly

Dave_In_Philly

Registration date : 2011-08-18

I'm still alive, I swear! Empty
PostSubject: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 3:56 pm

Well howdy folks. It's sure been a while. Lots has happened, layoffs, a new house, new jobs, promotions, and the kids keep growing up. This current forced hiatus from life has actually proven to be a bit of a blessing in disguise because it has forced life to slow down just a little bit.

So as my son tries out his new bike and my daughter practices on her first two wheeler (with training wheels) I took a break from cleaning the garage, packed some St James Flake into a big bent Sir Jac and wondered what you boys might be up to these days.  

Hope everyone's as happy and healthy (and sane!) as ever.

-Dave

I'm still alive, I swear! Img_2013
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 4:29 pm

Glad you found your way back
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:02 pm

Kill the fatted calf!

I'm still alive, I swear! D6bddf10I'm still alive, I swear! 29400910I'm still alive, I swear! 114e6110I'm still alive, I swear! Ddb39b10I'm still alive, I swear! Cf77ce10I'm still alive, I swear! Dd692012I'm still alive, I swear! Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 5:21 pm

Good to hear from you!! All well here Very Happy cheers FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
Brewdude
Brewdude

Registration date : 2011-05-04

PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 6:56 pm

The prodigal son returneth!

sunny

Cheers,

RR

I'm still alive, I swear! Purple11x 3I'm still alive, I swear! Bombx10I'm still alive, I swear! Bombx10  I'm still alive, I swear! D6bddf10 I'm still alive, I swear! 44902965465_19121c84ed_s_d I'm still alive, I swear! Cowboy13I'm still alive, I swear! 4G80VIc

Site moderator and BoB Bomber's co-commander.
Back to top Go down
http://www.randereed.com
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptySun Mar 29, 2020 11:18 pm

Glad your're back
Back to top Go down
lestrout

Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: I'm still alive, I swear!   I'm still alive, I swear! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Yo David

When Pen & Pencil reopens, and Morley's starts meeting again, it'd be great if you come on over. You know the drill. We have some new members, mostly younger, but you will know at least half of us veterans. We've been getting into HUs, and until Danish Pipe Shop quit shipping to the US, a bunch of their delicious blends. The ffishing's been pretty good this spring - at least PA hasn't completely shut that down (yet).

hp
les
Back to top Go down

I'm still alive, I swear!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: