HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peterson replacement stems?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brunello

Brunello

Registration date : 2020-01-01

Peterson replacement stems? Empty
PostSubject: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:17 am

I have a Peterson B42 Darwin (posted a pic today on WAYS). I like how the bowl feels in the hand, but after a couple dozen sessions I've decided I just don't like the P-stem. 4Noggins used to stock replacement stems when Rich ran the show, but I haven't found any current online source. Possibly because of all the disarray of the Peterson company restructuring. Any B 42 owners with a fishtail want to trade? Anybody know of a resource?
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

PostSubject: Re: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptySat May 16, 2020 11:48 am

Hmm I did get a replacement stem from a local tobacco shop years ago when I lived in TN. Maybe try a local shop that sells Petersons, or email the online retailers?
Back to top Go down
Idlefellow

Idlefellow

Registration date : 2009-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 9:44 am

Contact Mike Myers at walkerpiperepair.com. He may be able to provide one or he may know of a source. Mike does great work.
Back to top Go down
Brunello

Brunello

Registration date : 2020-01-01

PostSubject: Re: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 10:03 am

Idlefellow wrote:
Contact Mike Myers at walkerpiperepair.com.  He may be able to provide one or he may know of a source.  Mike does great work.

Thanks. Will do.
Back to top Go down
Blackhorse
Blackhorse

Registration date : 2010-10-23

PostSubject: Re: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 3:38 pm

Check with Jesse Jones Pipes...aka Ocelot55 (his name here).  Business name is Blue Room Briars.  Long time member here and a completely trustworthy guy.

https://www.blueroombriars.com/

Peterson replacement stems? D6bddf10Peterson replacement stems? 29400910Peterson replacement stems? 114e6110Peterson replacement stems? Ddb39b10Peterson replacement stems? Cf77ce10Peterson replacement stems? Dd692012Peterson replacement stems? Cowboy13
Back to top Go down
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptyMon May 18, 2020 9:10 pm

Blackhorse wrote:
Check with Jesse Jones Pipes...aka Ocelot55 (his name here).  Business name is Blue Room Briars.  Long time member here and a completely trustworthy guy.

https://www.blueroombriars.com/

I second that! Plus, BRB does a great job on restoring their Estate pipes. I have quite a few of them and have not been disappointed.
Back to top Go down
Timbo

Timbo

Registration date : 2015-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Peterson replacement stems?   Peterson replacement stems? EmptyWed May 20, 2020 2:39 am

I third that recommendation for BRB, Jesse has replaced some broken Pete stems I’ve had and his work is exquisite. Plus making the gorgeous Halloween pipe from a couple of years back that I was lucky enough to win.

A real gentleman to do business with.
Back to top Go down

Peterson replacement stems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: fishnbanjo & Friends Pipe Rack-
Jump to: