HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It was a bad week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Corncobcon

Corncobcon

Registration date : 2017-10-15

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 7:48 pm

A neighbor of mine lost his home from fire. I never knew a Ford F150 aluminum bodied Raptor would melt like it did. Cause of fire, fireworks.
Then, another neighbor and friend lost his battle with covid19. He was in his 80's. Went in the hospital with what was thought to be pneumonia but turned out it was covid. Now his wife has it. I'm saddened by all this.
Back to top Go down
eggman
Cornholio
eggman

Registration date : 2007-12-22

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 8:43 pm

So sorry to hear of the loss of your friend. Friends can never be replaced trucks can.
Back to top Go down
Puffy

Puffy

Registration date : 2007-12-23

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 10:22 pm

It's hard to loose those you care about..I'm really sorry this happened.
Back to top Go down
D.L.Ruth

D.L.Ruth

Registration date : 2018-10-03

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 8:50 am

Sad news indeed, sorry to hear of the loss of a friend
Back to top Go down
peanubutter

peanubutter

Registration date : 2019-01-20

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:37 pm

Oh, man. That is terrible.
Back to top Go down
ontariopiper

ontariopiper

Registration date : 2015-03-10

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptyMon Jul 06, 2020 7:44 pm

My condolences on your loss.

I'm afraid there will be more of this ahead if we can't collectively show some self-discipline and protect each other from COVID.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dadspipes.com
ftrplt

ftrplt

Registration date : 2007-12-15

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 11:50 am

Truly saddening to hear this Sad My thoughts are with you as you grieve the loss of your friend and neighbor. FTRPLT
Back to top Go down
beeman86

beeman86

Registration date : 2014-08-02

It was a bad week Empty
PostSubject: Re: It was a bad week   It was a bad week EmptySun Jul 19, 2020 4:02 pm

Hey corncobcon, I hope you're doing a bit better. I'm cheering for you up here north of the border. We do have to continue to be vigilant; hand washing, masks in public, social distancing for a while yet I'm afraid but that's not a lot of consolation when you've lost a friend. Stay healthy, stay the course, we'll get through this.
Back to top Go down

It was a bad week
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Community :: The Round Table-
Jump to: