Great New Pipe Book...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dock
BoB's Team
Dock

Registration date : 2007-12-15

Great New Pipe Book... Empty
PostSubject: Great New Pipe Book...   Great New Pipe Book... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 8:52 pm

Dave Whitney famous for his NASPC articles about low buck briars recently wrote a book called "Old Briar" which is available through his e-bay store pipesbywhitney. It's an e-book and can be read through Adobe in pdf format or for $2.00 extra Dave will you send you an MP3 version via snail mail. I've recently competed it and genuinely enjoyed it. It teaches simple restoration and is a guide to finding the best cheap wood on the market. Buy this book!!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/dock.perry
PegLegEd

PegLegEd

Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Great New Pipe Book...   Great New Pipe Book... EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:53 pm

Bought it. Thanks for the info. Sir Danish_Pipe_Guy
Back to top Go down
pipesbywhitney

pipesbywhitney

Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: OLD BRIAR Book   Great New Pipe Book... EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Danish Pipe Guy -

Thanks for the plug on my book. It has been selling quite well in the .pdf format and the reception and comments from readers are beyond my expectations.

My www.pipesbywhitney.com site is down for a while so we can relocate it and redo it.

But, you can order the book - $10 in .pdf via e-mail, or $12 in .pdf on CD via snail mail - by sending me a message at pipesbywhitney@gmail.com. I'll send you a PayPal invoice for which ever version of the book you want and when it is paid I'll ship it to you via your preferred message.

Don't forget to include the e-mail address, or the snail mail address, you want it shipped to.

Enjoy!

Dave Whitney
Back to top Go down
http://pipesbywhitney.com
N7COF

N7COF

Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Great New Pipe Book...   Great New Pipe Book... EmptyTue Feb 23, 2010 6:49 pm

Thanks Guys - looks like a must buy sunny
Back to top Go down

Great New Pipe Book...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Related Pursuits :: The Book Shelf-
Jump to: