HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What are you smoking?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

What are you smoking? - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 am

Late afternoon smoke out on the patio!
This Marlin Flake Rocks !!!!!!!!!!! coffee on the side!
Back to top Go down
dspiveyjr

dspiveyjr

Registration date : 2010-08-26

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 am

Ashton Consummate Gentleman in Peterson Aran Series Rhodesian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:50 am

dspiveyjr wrote:

I have one of those too, brilliant smokers! enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
dspiveyjr

dspiveyjr

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:59 am

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
dspiveyjr wrote:

On second bowl, I agree good smoker this is first Peterson more to come I am sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:03 pm

dspiveyjr wrote:
Piet Binsbergen wrote:
dspiveyjr wrote:

On second bowl, I agree good smoker this is first Peterson more to come I am sure.
You simply can't go wrong with those!!! Great, enjoy!!
Back to top Go down
dspiveyjr

dspiveyjr

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 12:13 pm

Last bowl for this morning, Tobacco Galleria Irish Creme in newly acquired S.T. Dupont Canadian with 14K gold band, feel like I have to smoke all my new acquisitions, am I crazy or what?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Brilliat after Supper Smoke on the Patio, great spring evening here.
I really like light English blends!
Rattray,s Red Rapparee in a GBD rho.

Come to think of it, today has been a Rattray's day. Smoked Old Gowrie, Marlin Flake today as well!!
Brilliant!
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

Registration date : 2010-07-13

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:26 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
Brilliat after Supper Smoke on the Patio, great spring evening here.
I really like light English blends!
Rattray,s Red Rapparee in a GBD rho.

Come to think of it, today has been a Rattray's day. Smoked Old Gowrie, Marlin Flake today as well!!
Brilliant!

Hey Piet.. English blends do rock.. My favorite besides regular flake.. Having a good night it sounds like.. I am having some gifted Dorchester Esoterica from Fumo Bro at time back smoking it in my Peoria Canadian Sitter Ebay. The Perique blend has a different taste but is not bad. Have a sunset for ya since its about your time for it.
It's a one cloud sunset.

What are you smoking? - Page 20 One_cl10
Back to top Go down
http://www.redbubble.com/people/velveteagle

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 1:46 pm

WOW Chuck!!!!!!
Thanks again, The Mrs. has just walked passed and commends your skill and fine compositional eye!!
Brilliant!
Would love to crack a bowl with you here over an African sunset!!!! Imagine that bro!!!!
cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Trout Bum

Trout Bum

Registration date : 2008-09-11

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 2:23 pm

Enjoying a bowl of Haddo's in a large Joh's freehand. With strong black coffee on a flat light fall morning. Wet is the day, and languid.
Back to top Go down
pipetongue1
Tobacco Hoarder At Large
pipetongue1

Registration date : 2007-12-14

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 4:26 pm

Bosun CP '07 in my Dunnie # 622 Ken tongue
Pacem en Puffing! tongue
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 6:59 pm

Piet Binsbergen wrote:
WOW Chuck!!!!!!
Thanks again, The Mrs. has just walked passed and commends your skill and fine compositional eye!!
Brilliant!
Would love to crack a bowl with you here over an African sunset!!!! Imagine that bro!!!!
cheers cheers cheers

Thanks Piet.. Your a supportive Brother here.. I daydream about the African sunset having a few bowls with you and Mudd. I tell ya you were talking about light English blends.. I found one that floors me.. Love it.. Esoterica Margate T.J. Germains and Sons blender. I think its my favorite English cut that way.. I am a new guy on the block but I was impressed after many smokes it has not let me down.
Had Margate in my Sav Auto 5 Perfect.. Now I am heading outside to lock down the critters with some Balkan Sasieni in my Sav.. Sure so happy I found the Brothers here.. They have steered me in the right direction with Pipe tobacco's You have made my life much a joy... Thank you all... cheers cheers cheers
Chuck..
This is me when I am real happy.. Less the face hair but not the beer...Everyone has to have a nutter day Piet...

What are you smoking? - Page 20 Crazy_10
Back to top Go down
velveteagle

velveteagle

PostSubject: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 8:31 pm

Everyone must be out and about tonight or in bed in Piet and Mudd land... I am sitting at home the Mrs. is cooking up some fresh found North American Puff Balls..Or Steak Mushrooms .. I am heading outside to watch the rain clouds move in with a cold one and my Big Head Meer and some of the gifted FVF.. This stuff is great.. Have to make it last cause its special. Thanks Jordies... I can imagine the rush when it hits the states.. Well wishing everyone a great weekend.. Off to the land of dreams and my FVF.. cheers
Chuck..
Back to top Go down
hunter1127

hunter1127

Registration date : 2008-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 10:35 pm

"Hampton Roads" in Pete Deluxe 20S
Back to top Go down
http://hunter1127@yahoo.com
fishnrust

fishnrust

Registration date : 2010-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:06 pm

Skiff Mixture in a Sav Autograph.
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 11:23 pm

ERR (Gifted by an outstanding BoB) in my Comoy's Royal Guard Pot (Smoking my dad's favorite tobacco in his favorite pipe. RIP dad, wish you were here to enjoy it too)

cheers to all and many happy puffs!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:42 am

velveteagle wrote:
Everyone must be out and about tonight or in bed in Piet and Mudd land... I am sitting at home the Mrs. is cooking up some fresh found North American Puff Balls..Or Steak Mushrooms .. I am heading outside to watch the rain clouds move in with a cold one and my Big Head Meer and some of the gifted FVF.. This stuff is great.. Have to make it last cause its special. Thanks Jordies... I can imagine the rush when it hits the states.. Well wishing everyone a great weekend.. Off to the land of dreams and my FVF.. cheers
Chuck..
Morning Chuckky!!!
Brilliant pic, I am afraid that when you posted that I was asleep, 6:15am now!!!!
A fine way to wake up! lol! lol!
Have not smoked those blends you mention yet. But, great minds think alike. I had C&D Orient Express and Red Rapparee last night, they may be in the same class!!
Brilliant, enjoy the steak and mushies!!
Back to top Go down
Smokin' Blues

Smokin' Blues

Registration date : 2009-04-16

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:50 am

08' MacB Virginia Flake in a late 70's Dr Grabow Starfire Billiard
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 11:52 am

Kingfisher in a Sav 3613! Cheering on the sunset here!
Very hot day today!!!
Back to top Go down
old_salt

old_salt

Registration date : 2008-06-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:27 pm

Finished off my second bowl of Pusser's & Pease, paired with the usual Cup of Folger's. let this on air out about 30 min before packing. Burn rate was better & less gurgle than the first try.
Back to top Go down
Muddler

Muddler

Registration date : 2008-05-22

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 1:17 pm

After an afternoon of rugby watching & a really good casserole for dinner, a bowl of Union Square in a Pietenpauw.
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 3:39 pm

Watching college football but took a break long enough for McClleland Personal Reserve Black woods Flake in a big Pete Prince.
Back to top Go down
babysinister

babysinister

Registration date : 2009-05-09

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 4:36 pm

C&D Habana Daydream in an Ardor Urano poker.
Back to top Go down
*camoham

*camoham

Registration date : 2010-07-24

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 5:33 pm

after comming in from a cold morning hunt, i had a bowl of Quiet Nights.

then a little later some Mixture Flake.

camo
Back to top Go down
Falconer

Falconer

Registration date : 2010-06-12

PostSubject: Re: What are you smoking?   What are you smoking? - Page 20 EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 7:05 pm

Honeydew in a Binsbergen bullcap. Ahh...
Back to top Go down

What are you smoking?
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Brothers of Briar :: Pipes & Tobacco :: What Are You Smoking Right Now?-
Jump to: