🦃 🍁 Happy Thanksgiving 🦃🍁

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WaPiper

Reaction score
Happy Thanksgiving to all that celebrate. Hope you and your family are able to enjoy the needed rest and food before the worst shopping day of the year…lol.
I always take a moment to pack a bowl and reflect on the things I am most thankful for over the last year. This year I am thankful for my wife and family, a new job with less stress, this community (sure it’s just been a few days), and for this pipe full of Blue Note.
Take a moment and let us all know what your thankful for with your moment.
1669316182627.gif

I'm always grading papers over Thanksgiving 'break'. So, I'm thankful I have 65 essays down between yesterday and today (33 left for tomorrow/Saturday) and can enjoy a bowl of Royal Yacht before deciding if I want to spend the evening with football.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Family is over…Baby Back Ribs and St. Louis Ribs in the oven…potatoes being prepped by kids as I write this. So: Spicy Korean Ribs (using DrT999’s N.C. Rub followed by spicy Korean BBQ sauce), pan fried Bratwurst with sweet hot mustard, Mashed Russett Potatoes, Sourdough Baguette Garlic Bread, Sautéed Asparagus with Rosemary, Caesar Salad, Pecan Pie with French Vanilla Ice Cream.

Maybe I should call the EMT’s right now.

Have many things to be thankful for. A wonderful loving wife, nice home, good friends, and a nice life. Couldn't ask for much more. Okay a little more money wouldn't hurt. I know, it can't buy happiness but it can stave off a lot of misery, lol.