1 oz samples in baggies

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanHandler

Reaction score
Hey all

Well TAD struck again. Just received the Boswell English Sampler consisting of six different 1 oz. samples in those little ziplock type baggies. (Thanks to GeoffC for the suggestion. These are excellent).

Also received four 1oz. samples from L.J. Peretti in the same type of baggies.

Anyway, I’m going on a trip soon and don’t have enough jars until I get back in a couple of weeks. Can I store multiple baggies in one jar? Thinking I could fit four samples to one 16 oz. jar. I’m afraid of flavors and scents crossing over as these baggies obviously let the scent of the tobacco through.

No aros, some English, some va & va/pers, couple of burlys. Thanks.

I frequently temporarily store baggies of different blends in one jar. But I make sure they are all of the same general leaf. Thus, I don't store lat blends with ginnies and so on.

HTH

Cheers,

RR

I would double bag the baggies.  Then I would put like tobaccos in jars.  All English in one jar, all periques in another jar, etc.   I don't think in two weeks there would be much "bleedover".   I'm sure there are other ideas, but that's all I can think of for now.

OK. Double baggies sounds like a good idea. Same blends together. Got it.

Thanks gents.

GeoffC":mn7970ni said:
Nice!  It's on the list for next month TAD!
Great. I’m really enjoying them. Be advised they are fairly light/mild. Northwoods and Railroad Station being the strongest. All taste really good. I was looking for “all day” tobaccos and these are perfect. Thanks again. Enjoy.