111 Gigapixel photo of Sevilla (Not a typo)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MisterE

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
This is amazing... I stubled on this by accident from a similar 17 gigapixel photo of Yosemite. You can actually make out facial features from a mile away...

http://www.sevilla111.com/

I guess it holds the current record for most hi-def photo to date....

That is really cool.

Read a little bit about how they did it. Nice little hobby.

Wow...thats pretty bad ass. I have seen gigapixel stuff, but not interactive like that. Thanks for sharing!

That's cool. You can actually see the birds in the sky from a serious distance.

WOW! Crazy cool; I found people from well over a mile out! Kinda scary, almost. Makes you wonder what kind of technologies exist that we the "bewildered herd" either do not know about or will simply never know about. Where's my tinfoil hat?!

Trout Bum":dn6y3hjb said:
WOW! Crazy cool; I found people from well over a mile out! Kinda scary, almost. Makes you wonder what kind of technologies exist that we the "bewildered herd" either do not know about or will simply never know about. Where's my tinfoil hat?!
I thought the same thing! Not to be paranoid or anything but government has to have something like this but way better....

Ha! Yeah. I was able to zoom in on two people and I could make out their facial features. That's very, very scary. So much for privacy! :)