2 Buck Chuck...value or waste of money?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RSteve

Reaction score
1635270122911.png

2 each of:
Villiger Selectos Connecticut Toro
Villiger 125th Habano Toro
Villiger La Capitana Toro
Villiger Selectos Maduro Toro
Villiger Villa Dominicana Connecticut Toro
for $20.00

Only had the Villiger dry cured cigars. Can't wait to read your opinion on these!! FTRPLT
You'll be waiting a long, long time 'cause I didn't order them. A box (10 count) of Villiger Connecticut Kreme arrived today. I'm hoping these are what I've looked for in an Ecuador Connecticut wrapped mild cigar.

I have ordered several bundles of the Villiger cigars in the past from Holt's and enjoyed them. They are nothing to write home about but they were pretty smooth.

As a frequent cigar smoker,these are at the very bottom of the Totem pole...

I maybe smoke 5 cigars a year, and they are all ACIDS, which I got yelled at in another forum for smoking those.
My attitude is, if you like it smoke it. I hate those snobs who say otherwise.

I maybe smoke 5 cigars a year, and they are all ACIDS, which I got yelled at in another forum for smoking those.
My attitude is, if you like it smoke it. I hate those snobs who say otherwise.
I’ve had exactly one Acid, a Kuba Kuba. I can see the appeal, but it isn’t for me. I won’t be keeping any of these in my humidor.

For the occasional cigar smoker who likes a little sweet with their leaf Acids or even CAO Flavours are great options. The latter is my preference for the rare time I want something like that (1 every 5 years or so.)