2000 Year Old Set

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZuluCollector

Reaction score
Adam Davidson just finished quite the project - a 2,000 year old pipe set. That's right, your eyes are not lying to you - two thousand!

Adam continues to amaze me with his imagination and innovation. As many know, I'm a fan.

Take a deep breath, Adam's not claiming that the briar burls are that old (some claims are better left elsewhere).

If you'd like to see pictures and read about the set, go here: http://web.mac.com/neillarcherroan/A_Passion_for_Pipes/Blog/Blog.html

This was quite the post to reseach and write. Not my everyday blogging experience, I must say. For those who have seen this post on another forum, please forgive the cross-post.

Enjoy....

Neill

Hey Neill,

The link doesn't work....

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

Neill,

That is absolutely fascinating!!!

Jason, thanks for the updated link!

Mark

That is one of the cooler pipe design stories I've ever heard. Not to mention an awesome result.

WOW! Looks like people knew what they were doing, even back then! I wonder what their blend of choice was?

:tongue:

Lucky

What a great read with an artisan craftsman bringing 1 AD to light. Thanks for sharing! I look forward to spending more time wandering through you site
icon_cool.gif

Happy puffin'

Meer
icon_flower.png