2013 BoB Pipe of the Year (All Done)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOHOO! :cheers:
I have had the $$$ put away for the BoB POY sense my first post in this thread!
The antici............................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................................................................pation is killing me. :) :lol:

Awesome work getting this set up for all of us. I look forward to getting one. Thank you Kaiser!

I'm interested in getting a BoB pipe of the year as well. Thanks for getting this set up!

Welp, I got a message back from Brian today regarding the POY. Here it is:

"Darrell,

I will begin gathering the 20 plus pipes. It may actually be September before I have that many in the 29 shape. I will get Smokingpipes.com on board with doing the stamp and making the pipes available for purchase from them.

Thanks,

Brian"

Looks like everything is progressing splendidly y'all.

Okay more info: Once we have everything set, you will have to call or email smokingpipes.com (I will provide all the details later) and tell them you are getting the Brigham BoB POY. They will do the stamping there when you order and mail them out. Brian on the Brigham end is going to toss in a free pack of tubes and a bag of pipe cleaners with each pipe.

Told y'all, Brigham/Brian are working with us and darn sure hooking us up on this project. Can't speak for y'all but this is the kind of stuff that makes me giddy like a school girl at a Justin Beiber concert. (Now pardon me while I bang my head into a wall for insinuating that is a good thing).

leftover421":jkgjwqq8 said:
WOOHOO! :cheers:
I have had the $$$ put away for the BoB POY sense my first post in this thread!
The antici............................................................................................................................................ .....................................................................................................................pation is killing me. :) :lol:
Me too! :bounce:

Standing by.  Or actually, sitting by.  Well, I might actually be napping by shortly.  But if some kind BoB would wake me when the time comes to pony up the $'s, I'll send it off.

As stated earlier, I own one very nice Brigham and have smoked a few others over the years and I like them very much.  A solid pipe at a decent price.

Natch

kaiser83":1kuw1kz7 said:
Told y'all, Brigham/Brian are working with us and darn sure hooking us up on this project. Can't speak for y'all but this is the kind of stuff that makes me giddy like a school girl at a Justin Beiber concert. (Now pardon me while I bang my head into a wall for insinuating that is a good thing).
http://theoatmeal.com/quiz/justin_bieber

The 29 blast is a good one for me. I hope Brian will be able to snag over 20.

Put me in for one.

Sweet y'all. I am just waiting for them to let me know what exactly we can fit on it for a stamp and a final month do get this all hammered down. Will let you know when I do.

Late to the party as usual. Been on the fence, but would like to get in on one as well!

Thanks kaiser et al for organizing this. Will stay tuned...

[edit]
I hope not too late?
[/edit]

That 29 Chinook is really, really starting to grow on me...I'm can't wait for this to get done!

I like the shape, but I'm not really a fan of the sandblast...maybe I'll grow to like it if I look at it long enough...haha

^That was my issue as well...just look at it long enough, you'll come around too! :D