2013 BoB Pipe of the Year (All Done)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
kaiser83":8jpyz5nb said:
Gentlemen, Gentlemen, Gentlemen, I have good news. The pipes will ship from France next week and are expected the first week of December. They have to go through quality control and then Brian is rushing them off to SmokingPipes.com for us. I'll work with them to get the stamping done and try to have them available right away (that's what I am hoping for but still have to work it with them). That's the latest news from within the last hour.
If/when the pipe is listed, could you please link to the page on s.p.? Thanks!

we still in a holding pattern on this? just wondering if i can allocate those funds to something else. sorry to bug you, man!

I actually sent another email out yesterday about them and am waiting on response. Sorry this is taking so long y'all.

kaiser83":c2kx12mo said:
I actually sent another email out yesterday about them and am waiting on response. Sorry this is taking so long y'all.
no worries man, thanks for undertaking this

Welp y'all the pipes (27 of them) have shipped to SmokingPipes.com. There isn't a ton of room for a stamp because of the blasting but I am working with them to make sure we have a good stamp on there. Most of the staff is out of the office this week but I have my fingers crossed that we will be able to order them before the new year. Brian is including a pack of tubes and a pipe tool. The guy over at SmokingPipes.com will get back to me on Thursday about them with an exact date we can start ordering them.

Ordering will be easy, just call up the store to order once I have to go ahead from them.

kaiser83":w639ob0v said:
Welp y'all the pipes (27 of them) have shipped to SmokingPipes.com. There isn't a ton of room for a stamp because of the blasting but I am working with them to make sure we have a good stamp on there. Most of the staff is out of the office this week but I have my fingers crossed that we will be able to order them before the new year. Brian is including a pack of tubes and a pipe tool. The guy over at SmokingPipes.com will get back to me on Thursday about them with an exact date we can start ordering them.

Ordering will be easy, just call up the store to order once I have to go ahead from them.
Nice!

:cheers:   :santa: :bounce:   :lol:   :cheers: 

That would be an admin call. I can't make that call. The price will be the same as normal Brigham.

Because of the blast we are looking at them doing a stamp on the stem. I need to get back with them but also need to get opinions whether we are going to go 2014 or say 2013 from the admins and y'all.

kaiser83":gcr4wyi6 said:
Because of the blast we are looking at them doing a stamp on the stem. I need to get back with them but also need to get opinions whether we are going to go 2014 or say 2013 from the admins and y'all.
I say go with 2013, and we'll do another one for 2014 later (hehe)

Good news y'all. The pipes are ready for order. The price is 93.45. The stems will be stamped with B.O.B. 2013. Y'all can order any time now. Below is the info from Smoking Pipes.

"Ted Swearingen asked me to follow up with you regarding the Brigham pipes that you've reserved for Brothers of Briar. I wanted to let you know that we do have 27 of the pipes here at SPC, and we're ready to start taking orders when y'all are ready. All 27 pipes have the same product number: 002-491-1115. That item number will be useful for your members to have when they call one of our Customer Service reps to place their order.
Y'all can reach us here in Customer Service to place the orders. Our number is 888-366-0345."

You can also email their customer service and ask them to place it in your online cart. Then you can complete the order online if you'd rather not call them. Just make sure to put bob poy in the comments on your order. Multiple options to ease the order process y'all.