2015 KC Carving Contest Fund Raiser

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a reminder...you have less than a week to purchase your raffle tickets.  The drawing will be held next Thursday, April 16th, at the GKCPC meeting.  I will be posting the winners live on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter. If you would like to follow along that night my social media accounts are below.

Instagram: ladybriarpipes
Twitter: ladybriarpipes
Facebook: Piersel Pipes

I will also be posting the winners on the GKC Pipe Club social media accounts

Instragram: gkcpipeclub
Twitter: GKCPC
Facebook: GKC Pipe Club

Remember, you don't have to be there to win and the more tickets you buy the better your chances.

Good luck everyone!!

Scottie

I've got 15 to 20 tickets in this. Only 1 so far to the actual KC contest raffle. Fingers crossed.

Only two more days to purchase tickets! The drawing is on Thursday evening.

Here is the final pipe for the raffle.  A beautiful Bent Bulldog by Wayne Teipen and Premal Chheda.

18486_1064415803572693_2666830280149411048_n.jpg

I got my tickets today!
All guaranteed winners, right Scottie????? :king:

This is the last day to purchase tickets!!

Perfect timing.....my website is having a meltdown! Good thing I have an Online Store. Go to Lady Briar Online Store to purchase tickets until the problem is resolved.

Tune in tonight at 8:30 Cental time to watch the raffle live on my social media accounts. I will be posting a video of each drawing as it happens.

Facebook: Piersel Pipes
Instagram: ladybriarpipes
Twitter: ladybriarpipes

Good luck everyone!!

It's gonna be a clean sweep for DireWolf. He's the kind of guy that stumbles into a local tobacconist looking for a tin of anything decent and walks out with a bag of Penzance. 2 bags of Stonehaven and a couple tins of Germains Brown Flake. ;)

https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t29489p30-a-noob-s-recent-orders

Some guys have all the luck I tell ya. Ha, ha, ha... :p :cheers:

And the winners are:

Ross Staph - Layton/Jones Billiard

Brendon Pinkham - Morgan/Adventure Sworn pipe-knife combo

James Clay - Steve Norse Billiard

William Reid - Chheda/Teipen Bent Bulldog

Amanda Banister- Piersel/Price Bent Billiard

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: I can't believe I won! Awesome. I'm like most, always buying a raffle ticket but don't expect to win. I haven't been lurking or posting much for awhile, but when I got an email from Scottie moments ago I had to share. Sweeeeet!

SWEET!!! Thank you!! My luck must be turning arround this year.

Hey congrats guys. This was a cool little event.

Scottie, awesome work all around as usual.