2015 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest & Pipe Show

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
It’s that time once again . . .

for the annual gathering of good friends, good stories,
good tobacco and good food

. . . and . . .

The 2015 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest

Festivities to begin at 1pm on Saturday, December 12, 2015
at the Southern Dutchess and Putnam Sportsman's Association
378 Cedar Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

Registration is $55.  ($10 of which goes to the SDPSA for renting the facility for the day)  We are going to have to limit the the number of contest participants to the first 48 registration forms returned.  Fee includes your contest pipe, tobacco, and buffet dinner.  Since pipes will be made according to the number of people who have registered, no refunds can be considered.

Please fill out the form below, make check payable to Bill Feuerbach, and send both to Bill at
219 North Street
Newburgh, NY 12550
email:  [email protected]
phone (at S.M.Frank):  (800) 431-2752

**Please Note***In the event that we receive more than 48 registration forms, we will not turn anyone away.  But those received after the first 48 will not be able to participate in the smoking contest, unless one of the first 48 chooses not to participate and relinquishes their spot and the pipe.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill, please enter my name in the 2015 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking contest.  I am enclosing my non-refundable registration fee in the amount of $55.  (SDPSA members wanting to attend can do so for $45.)  RSVP By November 30, 2015

NAME: ADDRESS:

EMAIL: PHONE:

CLUB AFFILIATION: