2016 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoverPipes

Reaction score
It’s that time once again . . .

for the annual gathering of good friends, good stories,
good tobacco and good food

. . . and . . .

The 2016 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking Contest

Festivities to begin at 1pm on Saturday, December 10, 2016
at the Southern Dutchess and Putnam Sportsman's Association
378 Cedar Hill Road, Wappingers Falls, NY 12590​
Registration is $65. ($10 of which goes to the SDPSA for renting the facility for the day) We are going to have to limit the the number of contest participants to the first 48 registration forms returned. Fee includes your contest pipe, contest tobacco, contest prizes and buffet dinner. Since pipes will be made according to the number of people who have registered, no refunds can be considered.

Please fill out the form below, make check payable to Bill Feuerbach, and send both to Bill at
219 North Street
Newburgh, NY 12550
email: [email protected]
phone (at S.M.Frank): (800) 431-2752

**Please Note***In the event that we receive more than 48 registration forms, we will not turn anyone away. But those received after the first 48 will not be able to participate in the smoking contest, unless one of the first 48 chooses not to participate and relinquishes their spot and the pipe.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bill, please enter my name in the 2016 Northeast Regional Pipe Smoking contest. I am enclosing my non-refundable registration fee in the amount of $65. (SDPSA members wanting to attend can do so for $55.) RSVP By November 30, 2016

NAME:
ADDRESS:
EMAIL:
PHONE:
CLUB AFFILIATION (If any):

arkansaspiper":vjhkkws3 said:
What's the  contest
Slow smoke competition. Each contestant gets a pipe and a pre-measured amount of tobacco, two wooden matches and a wooden dowel / tamper. The object of the contest is to see who can last the longest at keeping their pipe lit and smoking.

These are the times I wish I lived back in NY.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":2e4lo3it said:
These are the times I wish I lived back in NY.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
You could always come back for just one day......... :twisted:

Looking forward to seeing everybody. This is such a great event, we from the NY Pipe Club look forward to it every year; such a great end of year Holiday event. Thanks to Bill and all at the HVPC! Safe travels to all and see you there!

Lou