2018 Carvers Helping Carvers Raffle

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotties22

Reaction score
This thread has been approved for posting following review by BoB Board Members and Site Moderators.

Good Afternoon All!!!

The GKC Pipe Show is fast approaching and with it comes this year's Carvers Helping Carvers Raffle!! We have an all-star lineup featuring pipes by Todd Bannard, Eric Klodt, Manny Atilano, Michael Addis, Clark Layton and yours truly.

Carvers Helping Carvers is an annual raffle to help support and promote North American Pipemakers. All proceeds go to the GKC Pipe Club's North American Carvers contest and are split between the 7 winning pipemakers.

The drawing will be held Thursday, July 19th 2018, at the monthly GKCPC meeting. Each pipe will be raffled individually. The winners will be announced via the GKCPC and Piersel Pipes social media accounts. You do not have to be present at the meeting to win.

Go to Carvers Helping Carvers to purchase tickets and to see pictures of this year's pipes.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for supporting North American Pipemakers!

Scottie

A touch under 2 weeks left to purchase your raffle tickets! The drawing will be held on July 19th.

Thank you for your support and good luck everyone!
Scottie

Just a few days left to purchase tickets! Ticket sales will cease July 19th at 3pm central time. That will give me time to get them all int he bucket before the meeting that night. :D

Good Luck Everyone!

Just a few hours left to purchase tickets! All sales will cease today at 3pm Central time. The drawing will be held this evening at the GKCPC meeting. Tune into my social media accounts to see the winners announced live. I'll post the winners here as soon as I can.

Good Luck Everyone!

AND THE WINNERS ARE:

Joshua Golden- Michael Addis Dublin

David Jacobson- Todd Bannard Bent Billiard

Larry Humphrey- Scottie Piersel Egg

Riccardo Santia- Emmanuel Atilano Billiard

Andy Brown- Eric Klodt Bamboo Pipe

James Evans- Clark Layton Sloth Poker

Thank you all for your support! We raised $1630 for the GKCPC Carvers Contest! That means that each of the 7 winning carvers will start with $243 in prize money! Stay tuned...it's almost time to start purchasing GKCPC Carvers Raffle Tickets!