2020 Pad/Tad tax refund

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikem

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself: I know I said I already had plenty but I couldn't help it.

8 ounces Stokkebye Proper English
Tub Edward G Robinson (thanks Idlefellow for the recommendation). I've smoked a couple bowls now and could see where this could be an every day blend in the rotation.
Ropp Rhodesian pipe
Book: Sherlock Holmes as a Pipe Smoker
100 gram tin of Drucquer & Sons Trafalgar
Tin Mac Baren Black Ambrosia
Tin Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired
Four ounces each of Country Squire Old Toby, Choctaw, Cowboy Coffee and Baker Street.
I tried ordering a couple blends from Uhles but had issues trying to order. I don't do PayPal and when I tried going the credit card route it kept freezing up.
Also a little disappointed with Pipes and Cigars as I ordered a Meerschaum Poker that was "In Stock" but when I checked on my order it said back ordered. I don't do back orders either. LOL
Forgive the picture as picture taking is not one of my strong suits.
20210327_142414.jpg

I couldn't help myself: I know I said I already had plenty but I couldn't help it.

8 ounces Stokkebye Proper English
Tub Edward G Robinson (thanks Idlefellow for the recommendation). I've smoked a couple bowls now and could see where this could be an every day blend in the rotation.
Ropp Rhodesian pipe
Book: Sherlock Holmes as a Pipe Smoker
100 gram tin of Drucquer & Sons Trafalgar
Tin Mac Baren Black Ambrosia
Tin Mac Baren HH Old Dark Fired
Four ounces each of Country Squire Old Toby, Choctaw, Cowboy Coffee and Baker Street.
I tried ordering a couple blends from Uhles but had issues trying to order. I don't do PayPal and when I tried going the credit card route it kept freezing up.
Also a little disappointed with Pipes and Cigars as I ordered a Meerschaum Poker that was "In Stock" but when I checked on my order it said back ordered. I don't do back orders either. LOL
Forgive the picture as picture taking is not one of my strong suits.
View attachment 1038
Looks like a nice haul. Should keep you puffing for a while. Another poker? Oh yeh, forgot you don't have many of that shape yet, lol.

Is your Old Toby super moist? I ordered some a while ago and talk about moist, I really enjoy Country Squire aromatics because generally they are not moist and goopy, hoping that the old Toby I got was a fluke.

Yeah...Country Squire does a solid job. I hope you guys have a bunch of Rivendell stashed away.

For my “‘baccy bucks” there isn’t a better aromatic blend than Rivendell anywhere. I don’t consider John Patton blends to be aros, so we’re safe there. I also don’t count the Gawith Lakelands as aromatics so that leaves the field clear of most serious competition. Heh, heh...doesn’t mean I’ll stop trying to find a better one.

Good dog, Piper...

D486F81A-0BB3-4BB1-A91D-687AE252F404.png

Last edited:
Great haul. I have had good luck with Ropp pipes. I have two and they smoke well. Hoping yours does as well