2021 Hunting & Fishing Pics

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tleek1

Reaction score
Hey all,
I’m not sure if this is already an ongoing thread or not, as I posted in my intro, I’ve been gone since like 2014.

post your 2021 hunting/fishing pics!

1633711009984.jpeg

1633711045765.jpeg

1633711071535.jpeg

1633711123631.jpeg

Gave up hunting and fishing when I left the Midwest for CA, so no new pics to share, but I did take an elk like the one Blackhorse posted back in 87 in Colorado.

Love the straight English stock on the shotgun. Is it a side by side?
Sure is.
Today was its virgin outing.
I just picked it up. It’s a CZ bobwhite. Turkish import made my Huglu, nothing super fancy but it’s put together real nice and fit and finish seems top notch so far.

Loved having it out today.

Gave up hunting and fishing when I left the Midwest for CA, so no new pics to share, but I did take an elk like the one Blackhorse posted back in 87 in Colorado.
I’m in CA too. Just about all the fishing you can ask for here and lots of hunting opportunity as well!

Nice shotgun! I'm primarily a 16ga guy myself; my A.H. Fox A grade...

Q3IKVyjl.jpg

but I do have a few 20's as well; this is a Fox A grade also...

hXk6vXDl.jpg
That’s a nice gun there buddy!
I know some guys are real into 16 gauge. I want to give one a try. We have to use lead free ammo for all hunting in CA and I’m not sure how much steel 16 is available.
Do you reload?

Just moved to Helena, MT and took a friend of mine from Washington fishing last weekend. We ended up getting 5 pretty decent Walleye and a couple of monster Rainbows. Had a fish fry with the walleye and smoked the rainbows. All good eats!

20211002_163729001.jpg

20211003_170709.jpg

That’s a nice gun there buddy!
I know some guys are real into 16 gauge. I want to give one a try. We have to use lead free ammo for all hunting in CA and I’m not sure how much steel 16 is available.
Do you reload?
I don't know of any steel available for 16's although it might be out there. None of my guns are suitable for steel shot. Fortunately you can still shoot lead most places I hunt. For the few places you can't there's bismuth. I don't reload.

Kz1BxFWl.jpg