2021 Peterson Christmas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D.L.Ruth

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
Just so everyone is aware the Peterson 2021 Christmas pipe are now available. They are going with the Sherlock shapes this year.

I got the e-mail yesterday, that Milverton with the cooper band is calling out to me ...

Fortunately for me I'm not in the market :)! But anyway, all I've seen are fishtails - a no-go on a Pete for me. I like the sandblast but am not a big fan of their current rustication technique, but that's just me.

Very disappointed with Tobaccopipes. Emailed them last week asking if they could get a Milverton fishtail. They replied that pipe was not available to them in a fishtail bit. Then 2 days later through BoB I find out the 2021 Xmas Milverton is offered in fishtail and it is cheaper than the one I ordered. Wouldn't you think the so called professionals there would have known that? May see if I can return it and exchange for a Xmas pipe.

Ranger,I would call them and cancel your order before they ship it out,wait for the refund and then order the Christmas Milverton. In all honesty I don`t blame you for being annoyed.Smoking some Capt black in a pete #68 system pipe.

Ranger,I would call them and cancel your order before they ship it out,wait for the refund and then order the Christmas Milverton. In all honesty I don`t blame you for being annoyed.Smoking some Capt black in a pete #68 system pipe.
They had already shipped but I called and they are sending me a return label so I can ship back no charge. Don't need to wait for the refund. Will order the Xmas Milverton soon as one is available. If I had known the Xmas series would be the SH, would have waited for the Watson as well. Too late to return since it's already smoked so will just do my dremel tool alteration on it.

Yea I guess I don't know what I want lol, went with the sandblasted Hansom. Hopefully they will still have some available as it gets closer to Christmas and I'll try and get my wife to order me another shape.

I havent bought a pipe in ages, but I really like how they brought back all the Sherlock shapes. I only wish they would have put just a bit more effort into these. Maybe a burgundy or ruby stain instad of the near black stain.

Will it arrived today, ordered from cup O joes and it came with the leather pipe stand and a Peterson wallet. Can't really see in the picture but the wallet has Peterson stamped in the corner. Will break it in tomorrow morning on my way to work.
Now that I have one from the Sherlock series guess I need to work on getting the rest.
20210920_181425.jpg

Will it arrived today, ordered from cup O joes and it came with the leather pipe stand and a Peterson wallet. Can't really see in the picture but the wallet has Peterson stamped in the corner. Will break it in tomorrow morning on my way to work.
Now that I have one from the Sherlock series guess I need to work on getting the rest.
View attachment 2284

Cool. With a fishtail and without a bowl coating no less! One of my favorite Pete shapes too!

:cool:

Cheers,

RR

I just joined the party ,ordered a Christmas Milverton from smoking pipes this morning !

Well, I've ordered 5 so far. I just can't help myself. I already have most of the Sherlock Holmes series anyway, but these are outstanding, and with fishtail bits to boot! That new carver they got from Poland is a MASTER. I've got a Hudson and Deerstalker rusticated and man, the carving is just so beautiful to see and to hold. Ended up with a sandblasted Strand last week and loved the finish on it so much last night, when I couldn't sleep, took a peek and ended up ordering a sandblasted Mycroft and Baker Street. And I just know this ain't the end. This is a very special run of Pete's, me thinks..........

Last edited: