2nd Country Squire order

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedeep

Reaction score
Placed my 2nd CS order a few days ago. Waiting for its arrival. First order was well received. I had Baker Street, Bag end, cowboy coffee, 50th anniversary, Rivendell. Baker Street and 50th anniversay are tied for first place--the were both excellent. Bag End was close behind. Cowboy Coffee trailed off a bit. Rivendell didn't move me.
Second order I'm trying Cornishman, Mad Cornishman, Lefleur's Bluff, Shepard's Pie, kingsfoil, more of baker street, 50th anniversary, bag end. That should hold me for a few days.
I had never heard of Country squire til I started hanging out with you guys. Thanks.

The Squire is a valued vendor. Rock solid in customer service with a light and unique touch in its blends.

So, I think Rivendell is the friendliest blend they do…but obviously everyone’s tastes are uniquely their own.

👍👍👍

My favs are cowboy coffee, figgy pudding, rivendell, and shepberds pie but plan to try more. Never had one I didn't like just some better than others.