4 noggins blends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

earl

Reaction score
This was an unknown blender to me til quite recently. Picked up 2 of their blends: Bald Headed Teacher and Jesse's Own as I was looking for some blends with condimental latakia. If I knew how to do a review I would! The first blend is burley & virginia with that touch of lat while the second is virginia, maryland, & oriental with touches of perique & lat. Fine, fine smokes & I would not hesitate to recommend a taste. Can be found at
http://www.4noggins.com.
have a good one, Earl

Hi, just click on the weblink I posted. Enjoy, Earl

Hey Robert-got to thinking after I posted that I probably didn't understand your question-sorry. In the event you didn't find the blends on the site-just click on bulk blends-they're a couple he whips up himself. We pass thru Norfolk from time to time as we motor up the highway on 81 to see family in Sioux Falls, SD. Live in Great Bend-middle of Kansas. Earl

hi earl you go right past my place i live on 81 just south of norfolk you should stop in some time if you get up this way