Quantcast
  • ~ How to Use the New Software ~

Try logging in and if it is not accepting your password,, look to the bottom right corner of page for Contact Us and send a message.

4 Noggins

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

Corncobcon

Reaction score
4 Noggins has a new website. I was so used to the old site that I have a difficult time with this new one. Waddyahthink?

pistolero

Reaction score
Overwhelming odds that it is an improvement. Love 4noggins but the website was sub-par.

huffelpuff

Reaction score
I only vaguely remember the old website so I can't really speak to that but the new site seems to be pretty straight forward and dare I say even user friendly. I'll have to give it a more serious look when I'm ready to make some more purchases. Always glad to see a retailer taking it seriously though.

Jim

BriarBuck

Reaction score
Some of this may because certain web retail platforms are being phased out, so the retailer is forced to change. The largest retail platform on the US is being phased out mid year 2020 so people are scrambling to find alternatives and convert. Running websites is never ever consistent. Code always changes. Stiff breaks. They get obsolete because the hackers are so good at breaking into systems.

Bottom line, these small retailers are TRYING to navigate technology (in an industry full of Luddites) and stay in biz. Not an easy thing to do.