4th of July Giveaway WINNER ANNOUNCED

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wet Dottle

Reaction score
Having been the lucky recipient of PB’s and Ken’s (Pipetongue) generosity in recent days, I am doing a PIF giveaway as a form of thanking these guys for their friendship (posthumously in Ken’s case, even if I never met him except through these forums) and their support for BoB. The prize is some bulk Crown Achievement from 2007. I’m not sure of the amount because I haven’t weighed it, but it is between ½ lb and 1 lb. Probably 12 or 13 oz is a good guess.

All you have to do is post here that you’re in. One post per person (if more than one post only the first post will count). Winner will be selected by random number generator from random.org sometime Friday July 4th before noon (Mountain Time). Unfortunately, I’ll have to limit shipping to CONUS.

Good luck to all. And don’t thank me, Ken and PB are the ones to give thanks to for this giveaway.

The winner is Dover Pipes. Congratulations! Send me your addy, please.

Stick":y4p4qy4f said:
Could I be 'in' and gift it to a brother in the US?  If so, I'm in!
Yes, you can. I only said that I only ship CONUS, but I didn't limit participation to those within the Continental US. :)

puros_bran":ic6q9au8 said:
I like being honored like that.  Honor me more please.   :D
PB, this giveaway is to thank you, not to honor you. Well... I didn't know you feel such a need to be honored. Send me more baccy and I'll see what I can come up with.  :clown: And stop posting in this thread. You're going to mess up the random number generator.