65 degrees on Feb 18th?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thedeep

Reaction score
Sat out on the deck all afternoon with a pipe, a book, and a lap full of cats....in a t-shirt.

That's amazing weather you had this time of year for Indiana. Hope you get a repeat tomorrow.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Yuppers, flowers are blooming, mid 70s and a week more on the way! A great time to lurk in the forests..... :rabbit:

Ozark Wizard":c8wzytaq said:
Yuppers, flowers are blooming, mid 70s and a week more on the way! A great time to lurk in the forests..... :rabbit:
No false spring here in my little corner of the Pac NW. Thus far.

Plenty of showers/rain/cold temps on tap for the next week. At least no snow at my elevation. Yet I'm given to understand that the snow level is benefiting the ski areas we sell our beer in. So there is that!

;)

Cheers,

RR

A beautiful sunny 50o day here in Central CT. I smoked a bowl of PA in a Sav poker out on the deck. Later I found on the rock wall the ice chopper and heavy duty broom I used a few N'easters ago to clean the driveway up. Some thieving SOB musta stolen them a month or so ago, been using them since and put them back after the worst of the snowstorms stopped. I've been hunting for them all this time.  I suspect I'll find more of this person's thievery -- rakes and what not from autumn yard work -- out in the yard as the snow melts.

Complaining it should be cold it's messing with everything. The animals are going to have baby's early if they think it's spring. And the trees flowers and such are blooming it's confusing.

Shattered record highs by 7 degrees Friday. Yesterday was really nice. Lot's of fog this morning, but looks to be in the 70's for the next four or five days. Cathy says this will ruin the peaches for sure. We have all kinds of stuff popping up. Nothing in bloom yet. Highly unusual.

Spent most of yesterday at the gun club fire forming brass in the 22-250. Lots of people out over there. We have a fine crop of moles and they have been very active. Hard to walk down to the targets and keep from twisting an ankle.