• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Brothers of Briar and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

8 and 16 oz tin sale -LAST TIN REDUCED to $40 --DONE!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here is the third iteration of the bulk I have for sale.

All of these have been stored in the original 8 oz tins and are in perfect shape. These are all well aged and ready to smoke. Price includes USPS priority shipping.

This is intended for sales to the CONUS only. Payment will be by either personal check or by MO. If we’ve never done business before I will deposit your check or money order and send your purchase as soon as the funds clear. I don't take paypal.

Please respond by pm only. These are only listed here on BoB.

C&D Exhausted Rooster, 8 oz, '11 - $25

C&D Sha'are Orah, 16 oz, '13 - $45 (bulging but not compromised)

C&D Sha'are Orah, 16 oz, '13 - $40  (bulging but not compromised)

Thanks for looking, and Cheers,

RR

I have never heard of C&D Sha'are Orah. Tell me about it.

thedeep":aimrd0vb said:
I have never heard of C&D Sha'are Orah. Tell me about it.
I have smoked it before but do not seem to have reviewed it. It is a VaTurkPer with cubed burley. The perique and burley combo is not all that unusual in a C&D blend. The Orientals give it a little something extra. I am remembering it as a very pleasant smoke with good flavor and some body from the burley.

This is really a very tasty blend.  

Something for everyone: Burley, Oriental/Turkish, Perique & Virginia.  But regardless of ingredients it’s the quality and the blending that matters.  Think Riverboat Gambler, the old Pebblecut, certain John Patton blends and you’ll be on the right track.

It is NOT a Latakia Blend...the Turkish is Izmir, or Smyrna I think, and to me it’s the condiment that sets this blend apart.

Just sayin’.