A Big Change!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaitlyn3837

Reaction score
I have accepted a new position with UPS! I have agreed to be an Inside Sales Rep.

Although, you all know my heart is in premium tobacco, I don't have the capital to start my own shop and I need to take care of the financial future of my family. So I am branching out! I will still be running the humidor at Wine Xpress in Simpsonville, SC. I will be working 10-12 hours there every Saturday for now.

I am excited and nervous but I hope this will help me grow. Cheers, my friends!

Congrats on the job; I hope it leads where you want it to :cheers:

Congratulations!!! As BD pointed out great company with incredible benefits! Hope this takes you where you want to go in life.

Jim

Congrats! Family first!

I did a business plan back in '97 to start a shop and my neighbor and I actually looked at locations. Found a perfect one but at the time we would have had to go through a broker for cigars so we didn't execute. Wouldn't you know a year later a shop moved into that location and is still running today! I will say that starting a shop take some serious capital. Local B&M I frequent just had their first year anniversary and is doing quite well but the money to make it happen is mind boggling.