A Bouquet for Pipes & Cigars...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowroll

Reaction score
Well, as I posted a few days ago, I got some McB HH Latakia flake a while back and it definitely didn't taste like Latakia flake, more like a Virginia mix. I talked to P&C and they exchanged it for me without hassle even tho I got it in June. They realize we often don't fire it up right away. The new shipment is fine, McB must have screwed-up. Good service from P&C.

Glad P&C gave you good service. Maybe they're mindset is now " good customer service " and hopefully some prior customers will return.
Did they let you keep the " mistake Tobacco "?
Finally nice to hear an issue was resolved by P&C!! ???

GOOD FOR YOU...enjoy.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

No, I had to send it back. That's fair. But they did send the replacement straightaway before they got the original back

The original tobacco you received I'm sure you explained to a P&C customer service representative that you had already opened it. Therefore, technically it can not be resold and needs to be discarded once P&C receives the return. Since the mistake was P&C's fault, to keep a customer happy you should have been told from P&C...." sorry we shipped the wrong tobacco, please keep it with our sincere apology ". Only my opinion of course.

THAT MAKES ME WONDER...will your returned tobacco be sold again???

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

The mystery tobacco will probably go into The Best of the Rest.

hp
les

lestrout":eotkqg9g said:
The mystery tobacco will probably go into The Best of the Rest.

hp
les
They'll have to do some work to do that, since it's a flake ;)