A convertible Savinelli

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slowroll

Reaction score
A recent savinelli restoration I did. I also turned up a stem extension with accent bands  to make it a convertible church warden, and the balsa filter can go in the top or bottom (or both :roll:  )

I like that idea. I have made a few pipes that accommodate long or short stems, and found them rather versatile. Your presentation is well done!

Very nicely done, I really like what you did. Especially the idea of the two pipes in one. Did you make the stem?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote said:
Very nicely done, I really like what you did. Especially the idea of the two pipes in one. Did you make the stem?

Thsnks. I made the extension, and modified a molded stem blank to finish the job. Got the bowl stemless from ebay.

Ozark Wizard":jwlyf8v9 said:
I like that idea. I have made a few pipes that accommodate long or short stems, and found them rather versatile. Your presentation is well done!
Thanks, a compliment indeed from a sage such as yourself . I think they're versatile also. I've done it for a few pipes I have. I may sell this one, haven't decided.

pipetrepid":zmz38jrb said:
i like your thinking, looks great! :D
Thank you sir. I like the way they smoke with a long stem. Done a Couple of  variations on the theme. 
Did you see this one?
IMG_7694.jpg