A cool piece of South African history pipe

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome thanks beaupipe. Just placed a couple of bids and got outbid everytime ... oh well :cry:

bluedigital":qd711r82 said:
Awesome thanks beaupipe. Just placed a couple of bids and got outbid everytime ... oh well :cry:
Keep going BD, you know who will do it up for you man!!!

Piet Binsbergen":5cyxkofb said:
bluedigital":5cyxkofb said:
I know bro ... shot for that, but if I keep going I'm gonna be digging into my Sas fund .... :pale:

bluedigital":e3ull3lw said:
Piet Binsbergen":e3ull3lw said:
bluedigital":e3ull3lw said:
I know bro ... shot for that, but if I keep going I'm gonna be digging into my Sas fund .... :pale:
Best stick with the SAS option bro, had no idea you ordered one!!!
Cool!

Piet Binsbergen":y8o1hhqb said:
bluedigital":y8o1hhqb said:
Piet Binsbergen":y8o1hhqb said:
bluedigital":y8o1hhqb said:
Cool!
No haven't ordered one yet, still saving up the funds (or trying to at least) and then it's gonna be lock and load dude!

bluedigital":46aq4qnq said:
Piet Binsbergen":46aq4qnq said:
Piet Binsbergen":46aq4qnq said:
Cool!
No haven't ordered one yet, still saving up the funds (or trying to at least) and then it's gonna be lock and load dude!
I hear you bro!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: