A few in today

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tennessee Dave

Reaction score
TAD hit me a bit. Didn't have the Chacom #4 that I am anxious to try.

IMG_8266.jpg

Just in case you don't already know - give the Orlik Golden Slice at least two years aging before popping the tin - for me and many other enthusiasts it's the difference between meh and something special. Haven't tried the two C&D blends so can't offer my unsolicited advice. Are they old favorites, or something new to try??

The only ones here that I am familiar with are Blackpoint and Opening Night. The rest are ones I want to try except for that Dreams of Kadath. I have no idea what to expect from that one. Have to take a chance every one in a while to keep life interesting.

The only ones here that I am familiar with are Blackpoint and Opening Night. The rest are ones I want to try except for that Dreams of Kadath. I have no idea what to expect from that one. Have to take a chance every one in a while to keep life interesting.
I have McB plum cake in a jar right now. It's okay but for me doesn't live up to it's hype. Same with Epiphany. Just okay, burns a little hot with a few rough spots. Better balkans out there.

Yes I have and I have a slight preference for the reserve. Just seems to be a touch more complex and richer flavor. The Orientals are a touch more forward in the Reserve. Would not throw either of them out the window. Both excellent.