a few pipes I made while home

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you all brothers it was really fun getting back in the old work shop. I am back in the sand box for another 8/9 months and counting down. I did manage to make one more pipe I will post very soon but again thank you all for the kind words.

Best Regards,
Richard

Richard, it's always a pleasure to see your latest creations! I'm glad you made it back home safe and God speed on your safe return home from your next round in the sandbox.

Jim

Richard Hester":dl3fnqsu said:
Thank you all brothers it was really fun getting back in the old work shop. I am back in the sand box for another 8/9 months and counting down. I did manage to make one more pipe I will post very soon but again thank you all for the kind words.

Best Regards,
Richard
From one sand box to another, stay safe and try to enjoy your time over there.

D.L.Ruth":m3j55e9h said:
Richard Hester":m3j55e9h said:

Best Regards,
Richard
From one sand box to another, stay safe and try to enjoy your time over there.

Thank you brother I will do my best, you be safe as well on your travels.

Best Regards,
Richard