A few random shots of my smoking den. What does yours look like?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Searock Fan

Reaction score
1inline (7) (Copy).jpg
1yuiku (Copy).jpg
12inline (7) (Copy).jpg
15inline (7) (Copy).jpg
inliefne (2) (Copy).jpg
inligne (5) (Copy).jpg
inlinee (4) (Copy).jpg
inlinhge (3) (Copy).jpg
inliutne (1) (Copy).jpg
inlrwgine (Copy).jpg
invline (6) (Copy).jpg

Love your Holmes poster collection. Amazing collection in addition to those.
Thanks! A little story... The large poster on the right was made to go on the side of bus stop shelters in New York. I was in the city and saw one so I went to the Port Authority and was able to talk them into giving me a copy. At the same time Jeremy Brett was in town doing a play, so I got with him and had him sign it for me. If you look close you can see his signature below the word "Holmes". He's pass now which is a shame. He was the best Sherlock ever.

Attachments

• jeremy-brett.jpg
    jeremy-brett.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 98
Looks nice. I'll post some pictures of mine when I finish setting up after the move. Not really a "smoking" den since I can't smoke in the house but my "pipe" den

I call my little refuge "The Museum of the Completely Unrelated, Mostly Forgotten and Largely Useless." It has to do duty as office, pipe den, music room, library, gallery, etc. etc. etc. The closet is fondly referred to as the World's Smallest Gun Room. The space seems to be getting smaller all the time; There's still room for me but barely! That's what you get when you appropriate the third bedroom of a small cottage I guess. I don't smoke in the house either, but here it is...

cPm49cjl.jpg

4ISKMOol.jpg

fVeZvOgl.jpg

Q02P0kql.jpg

I'm closely examining this photo and have a question under the photo.

cPm49cjl.jpg

The banjos: Are those 6-string banjo guitars, 5-string, 4-string or 4-string plectrum?

As I stated above, I don't have a smoking room but I do display some pipes in my den. What I like about the pipes I have out is that they were made by current/former BOB members. From L - R - C:

RDPipes (Ron Powell) - IMHO Ron makes some of the most beautiful pipes you can find and my favorite carver. Amazing smoker as well!
Brurobas (Bruno Robalo)
Herbaugh Pipes (Abe Herbaugh)
Todd Harris (commission pipe)
JSEC Pipes (James Gilliam)
DSHpipes (David Huber)
Boswell Pipes (J.M. Boswell)

IMG_5749.jpg
IMG_5751.jpg
IMG_5752.jpg

Wow!!! Currently have maybe 60 pipes but none on display. Keep them all in the hallway cupboards I took over from the wife. Lol. My office is already packed with books, aircraft models and paraphenalia, couple of guitars, and a huge gun safe with 60+ firearms. Besides, if I put them out on display, who would look at them except me, and I already know what they look like, lol. I'm happy admiring them when I smoke them.

iF I am not being too nosy; what are some of the books you have and what are your favorite books and authors? ,Great man cave by the way.