A Fond Farewell to my Friends

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Irene Adler

Reaction score
I apologize for my abrupt absence. With Aaron's return to the boards, I can no longer stay. I am terribly sorry, but I must take my leave. I wish you all the best and will miss you very much.

Also, I have given up smoking, so we haven't much in common anymore. The BoB is a splendid community and I am certain it will continue to grow and thrive for many years to come. However, my time here has expired.

Much love,
Amy

Thanks for the goodbye, it was a pleasure having you around. Good luck on your future endeavors.

Bummer. You definitely brought something that will be missed to this place.

10-4 on the Proximity of Ex'es... It can rarely be sustained. :cry:

Best of luck with your singing and everything else. 8)

Being new here, I don't believe I had the honor of meeting you. At any rate good luck and good health to you, come back at anytime. I think I speak for most in saying anyone is welcome here should you ever feel the need to return.

Good luck with your career, I'm glad we had a chance to share thoughts with you,,,I'm sure most of us understand,,,have a great new year,,,,

Gee, had no idea you two were connected! Well, you´re better off health-wise not smoking.

When I divorced in 1998, I ended up leaving the entire state just to be sure, hahaha. :lol:

Alas, my Dear, you will be sorely missed. Your posts were always a delight to read (or hear). God bless you in your future endeavors.

May the light always find you on a dreary day.
When you need to be home, may you find your way.
May you always have courage to take a chance

And never find frogs in your underpants.

That ain't funny Centurian. - Froggy

Come back and post video links at least Amy.. most of us (Excepting LL of course) enjoyed them.

Now who is gonna have my back against Yak in the rubber room? :lol:

"Please say hello, to the friends that i know, tell'em i wont be long..."

In the grand scheme of things, there are much more important things in life. Take care and enjoy yourself! :cheers: