A grand restoration

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Here is a T. Christiano I picked up for very short money due to the condition it was in. The top was well burned and the finish flaking on nearly the entire bowl. I was referred to Kaitlyn Mills who has restored pipes for other forum members that highly recommended her for my needs.

I conversed with Kaitlyn via PM's once she received the pipe suggesting the topped be topped off and I told her a flat top would be fine and a good wax coa buffed out would probably look better as well.

This is what a portion of the pipe looked like, the front and one side were far worse.

35438276393_7b30d4bf0a_o_d.jpg

The pipe came out far nicer than I had even hoped for and Kaitlyn's reputation as a first class restorer is well acknowledged as this once sad beautiful Brandy shaped bent is now a glorious member to my racks and a fine smoker as well, thank you Kaitlyn for a wonderful restoration of this pipe.
banjo

35850500520_aba145d6a5_z_d.jpg

35850501070_bc5e224d46_z_d.jpg

Excellent restoration ( looks new ) and an outstanding pipe. T. Cristiano pipes are extremely underrated. I own 4 of his Signature Series pipes and cherish them all. I had 3 and the fourth one I'm restoring currently. Beautiful grain on all of his Fatta A Mano pipes. Also his Bosso series and Calabresi pipes are excellent smokers.

You can find T. Cristiano Calabresi series pipes new on eBay for under $20.00, I did and it was money well spent.

Banjo, glad to see you enjoying your pipes and tobacco's today. Stay well.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!