A great razor

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bub

Reaction score
I received a bronze Timeless Razor as a Christmas present last year.

https://timelessrazor.com/

I have used double edge safety razors for many years and generally liked the shaving experience.  
My razors were mainly German. The last one was an open comb slant edge razor that I thought would give a very close shave.

"The Timeless Razor Bronze Double Edge Safety Razor is a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT razor than any of our other versions. This is a fully CNC milled Safety Razor made from solid C954 Bronze. This process of manufacturing is different than the wire E.D.M. cut stainless steel and titanium Timeless Razors. This 0.38 mm blade gap is aggressive enough to give a great, close shave while still being mild enough for the most sensitive skin. Do not be fooled by the blade gap. This razor will get the job done. For those of you looking to watch your razor age along with you, this is a great choice in materials. Over time this bronze will form a nice patina that can be appreciated by the more sophisticated wet shavers. "

I have been using the razor for over 4 months and find it gives closer shaves with less irritation.
The razor is very well made and I will probably have to add it to my will.

Those are some great looking razors. A few years back I found a 1959 Gillette Fat Boy Safety Razor on-line. I like the adjustable option since I don't shave every day.

Nice review, Bub, and a lovely looking razor. Looks like it's got a nice weight to it too.

I'm currently using a German DE safety razor, a Muhle R89. I've had it for about 4 years now and use it 6 days a week.

Having a safety razor has completely transformed my shaving experience, from one where I resented the experience and the price, to one that I look forward to and smile at how much I'm saving.

That bronze jobber looks the dogs, Bub. I'm sure it'll serve you well.

I hear good things about them, and they sure are purdy.