A high percentage of guys here...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my grandmother was born in sweden and when my brothers and I were kids we would talk like that to make her angry! when I was 16 a bunch of relatives came over with their 19 year old daughters, wow! I stopped making fun of swedes after that!

I grew up watching the Muppets, and I catch myself doing the Swedish chef on occasion (as well as others as the occasion warrents). Back when school let out this spring we (my kids & I) were checking out youtube. There was Alice Cooper on the Muppets doing 'Schools Out For The Summer", with a bunch of monsters, it was great. We were singing it for weeks.

The greatest Muppet/s?

Statler and Waldorf!

OR

Animal ar ar rar ar..

:D :D :D :D

I don't really have a favorite muppet. It was the whole experience.
Has anyone seen the Muppet Christmas Carol? That is a classic.

My family used to drag the TV upstairs so we could all watch Muppet Show... I didn't understand a great deal of it, but that doesn't mean I still didn't love it. The Dr. Bunsen Honeydew & Beaker sketches always cracked me up.

Now, I wish that there really was a Sam the Eagle character, who came out when the moment was right, and declared:

"You are ALL... weirdos."

It seem like so many things need someone to say that.

I think some of my favorite muppet shows were the ones with Steve Martin in them.

Great to see you post Eggman!

My son grew up watching the Muppets.........LOL!

Now i wouldn't consider myelf that old but i do remember Johnny Cash singing "Egg suckin' Dog" while Ralph the dog played on the piano.

comic genius..

The Muppets are a Classic. I actually remember going to see the "Muppets Movie" at the theater, and yes I also do the Swedish Chef voice every now and then... haha. Whenever I do it my kids just look at me weird. I also really enjoyed all the old Sid and Marty Kroft shows (Land of the lost, Sigmund the sea monster etc..etc).

I can't help but laugh at the perversness of it....

'Hey Piggy, What's for lunch?'

'Pork loin for you Kermie'

Knuck knuck knuck....

Anyone watch the 'Muppett Babys' ?

Hiram,
I too remember Land of the Lost and Sigmund. Land of the Lost was our (me and my two older brothers) favorite for a while. I have a friend who named his little sister Holly after the Holly on L.otL.. Remember the Slestacks (sp)?
EJ