A Joao Reis

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishnbanjo

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
Kept it smokey earlier with Park and Lane Scottish Flake In the Joao Reis Smooth Shield with 3 knuckle bamboo shank and brown and copper colored Cumberland swirl accent and stem. Pipe was purchased from Trever Talbert to help defray medical costs for his wife, he has a few things listed on his site and purchasing something will definitely be of assistance to them, regards.
banjo

39816414483_3709e50865_z_d.jpg

Great pipe!!! And thanks for the "heads up" on Trevor. Will check site; haven't visited in quite a while!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Well, that site visit got me my first Talbert. Long 1/8 bent smooth beauty from 2002. If I ever figure out how to do pictures, I'll launch one of it!! :D :cheers: FTRPLT

HA! You beat me to the punch! I was going to buy that pipe, hesitated, went back and saw it SOLD and my heart sank. This was by no means the first time I've experienced this with some of Trevor's pipes. You'd think I would have learned by now to just JUMP and not be encumbered by the thinking process. Well, glad to see it went to a supreme piper! Indeed, keep it smokey Sir Banjo!