A LIST!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuitarMyFriend

Reaction score
Alright, here's what I got in the old humidor (Not including a few packs of Djarums and Backwoods)
-2 JFR 770 L.E.
-2 Perdomo Exhibicion
-3 Perdomo Estate Selleccion Vintage
-1 Punch Imported
-1 Macanudo
-1 Plasencia Vintage Especial
-2 Mira Flor
-2 Belmondo Vintage Reserva
-1 Garo Double Habano
-2 Thompson Tusker
-1 Nub Maduro
-1 Nub Connecticut
-1 Sancho Panza
-1 Alec Bradley Vice Press
-1 Gurkha Tripple Ligero
-2 V.S.O.P. Hecho A Mano Vintage Reserve
-1 Carlos Torano Noventa
-1 Padilla Edicion Limitada
-2 Iguana
-2 Thompson Empresario Hecho A Mano
-1 Acid Kuba Delux
-1 Hoyo De Monterrey Excalibur
-1 Guillermo Leon
-1 La Paloma Corojo
-1 Gloria Cubana Serie R
-1 Los Blancos Maduro
-1 Thompson Explorer Hanano
-1 Bolivar
-1 Patel Bros.
-1 Padilla Series '68
-1 CAO
-2 Thompson Dona Ines
-1 Hammer + Sickle Berliner Mauer 1961-1989
-1 Onyx Reserve
-1 Cohiba
-1 CAO
-1 Don Lino
-1 Chavon

Some of them I can only tell you what the band says. But If you all could tell me about the ones you know... some I know about, some I don't. Let me know about 'em!

Looks like someone has been hitting up Thompson cigar! A lot of those brands are Thompson exclusives. To me those are kinda hit and miss. I try to avoid exclusive brands. Most are dog logs. You do have several nice brands though, such as Perdomo, Sancho Panza, Padilla, La Gloria Cubana, Nub, Alec Bradley, CAO, and Cohiba.

I feel the same about Thompson. I joined their Cigar of the Month Club, only to opt out 3 months later. They really didn't impress me, but I've been searching far and wide for other cigars to try. Currently, I'm stuck on Perdomo. I can't get enough of Estate Seleccion Vintage. I just bought two, right after I finished seven. I really want to expand into some different cigars though. I just need to know where to start.
Zach