A new brother from the Rockie Mountains

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bahnzo

Reaction score
Hiya! I'm a new pipe smoker from Colorado just introducing myself. I already recognize some of you from other pipe forums.

Starting smoking a pipe maybe 3 weeks ago. I quit smoking cigs 6+ months ago, but found I still enjoyed smoking, just not cigs anymore. So I decided to try a pipe and really enjoy it. Still working on building a good rotation of pipes and also still figuring out which types and brands of tobacco I like best. With so many choices, it's something that I'm sure will be a life-long pursuit.

Glad to be here, enjoying reading and catching up on threads.

Welcome aboard, Bahnzo!

Ever hit Edwards Pipe and Tobacco shop in Denver? (Actually it's in Englewood, on S. Broadway) A very well run, classic pipe and tobacco store, with friendly, knowledgeable staff. If you haven't discovered this gem, you should seriously consider it. Edwards is a quality brick and mortar, and is easily the finest pipe shop that I have ever personally had the pleasure of walking into. Check it out, if you haven't already!

Addendum: congrats on kicking the cigs and discovering the great hobby of pipe smoking!

Welcome. I'm pretty new to pipes myself, but I find burning tobacco helps me find my muse and I refuse to go back to cigarettes.

Trout Bum":ox0bupim said:
Welcome aboard, Bahnzo!

Ever hit Edwards Pipe and Tobacco shop in Denver? (Actually it's in Englewood, on S. Broadway) A very well run, classic pipe and tobacco store, with friendly, knowledgeable staff. If you haven't discovered this gem, you should seriously consider it. Edwards is a quality brick and mortar, and is easily the finest pipe shop that I have ever personally had the pleasure of walking into. Check it out, if you haven't already!

Addendum: congrats on kicking the cigs and discovering the great hobby of pipe smoking!
I live closer to the one in Ft. Collins actually. I've only been there a couple times, but it certainly doesn't seem to be on the same scale as the other Edwards I've heard about. It's more oriented towards cigars and was very limited in it's pipe selections and tobaccos. Friendly people tho, just more of a cigar store really.