A New Sister of the Briar?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
;)Hello! New to this forum, and yes... I am a Sister of the Briar, and the owner operator of the Tobacco Treasures pipe shop on the Etsy platform. I hope despite the name of this group, it'll be ok to become a member. I'm looking forward to being a participant of this forum. I have smoked a pipe since my father would sneak me a few puffs as a youngster. Happy New Year to all! 🥰
1672521459458.png

Welcome from AZ high mountain country. Glad to have you with us, regardless of gender. Don't think anyone on here is gender prejudiced. So, now in the morning do I have to say good morning fellow BoBs and SoBs??? Lol.
Like "Good morning you SOB's!" LOL... Ohh let's hope that's not taken the wrong way! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Like "Good morning you SOB's!" LOL... Ohh let's hope that's not taken the wrong way! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
We call ourselves Brothers of Briar. However, per Webster, a "brotherhood" is an association or group of people linked by a common interest. Therefore, you are part of the brotherhood. Thus when I address my fellow BoBs, you may assume it to mean the brotherhood of briar smokers, lol.

Welcome Kitty, why should only men have all the fun!

;)Hello! New to this forum, and yes... I am a Sister of the Briar, and the owner operator of the Tobacco Treasures pipe shop on the Etsy platform. I hope despite the name of this group, it'll be ok to become a member. I'm looking forward to being a participant of this forum. I have smoked a pipe since my father would sneak me a few puffs as a youngster. Happy New Year to all! 🥰View attachment 7501