A quick update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Briarbabe":96vmvt8x said:
Guys! Guys! Guys! Guess what? I have a job interview with a local bank on Friday! I'm really excited. I used to be a head teller back in the day (eight years ago) and I'd love to get back into it. I did my application online Thursday and they called me this afternoon.
 :cheers: :rendeer: 

Briarbabe":be76kcu1 said:
Guys! Guys! Guys! Guess what? I have a job interview with a local bank on Friday! I'm really excited. I used to be a head teller back in the day (eight years ago) and I'd love to get back into it. I did my application online Thursday and they called me this afternoon.
Great news BB!

dance.gif

Cheers,

RR

I was working and had a busy weekend, so I missed this...

that's life, and as the cat man said, it's beats the alternative...

Glad to hear about a potential job opportunity.

I won't say a prayer, but I hope things work out for you in the way you want most.

Briarbabe":caq477xf said:
Now there is some fantastic news, be thinking of you Buddy, just be yourself, you'll get the job sure enough, look forward to finding out when you start working there.  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: 

Briarbabe":327oeqv4 said:
 :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:  YAY!!!!

Congrats!! I hope it goes well for you. Considering as you already have some experience in the field, I don't see any reason why they won't turn you down. :D

You'll do great! Just be yourself and be confident!

Briarbabe":c9060w9p said:
 :cheers:

Good luck and let us know how it goes!

Briarbabe":7vcg7ezh said:
This is excellent news BB! I am really happy to hear this.

Good!Good!Good!

Calming idea for job hunters: The thing employers fear is that thay'll make a bad hire. (drama, unpleasantness, lawsuits) The best thing that can happen to the employer is that they'll find someone who is competent, responsible and nice to have around.

You can teach people job skills. You can't teach people to be competent, responsible, nice . . . At least not cost effectively.

Go get 'em, BB.

Great news indeed BB! Hope all goes well and works out in your favor.

Jim

Today is my interview and I'm hoping to God I get it/the pay is going to take care of us. Immediately after the job interview I have a much needed respite planned. Driving up to spend the weekend with my sweetie and sleep and watch movies until our eyes bleed and do absolutely nothing productive. Then it's back to town on Monday, pass out Christmas presents to friends, pack the car up again, grab the kiddos and drive to upstate NY to spend the holidays with my family. Yeah, it's going to be crazy over the next ten days.

Briarbabe":mpqtfz7w said:
Today is my interview and I'm hoping to God I get it/the pay is going to take care of us. Immediately after the job interview I have a much needed respite planned. Driving up to spend the weekend with my sweetie and sleep and watch movies until our eyes bleed and do absolutely nothing productive. Then it's back to town on Monday, pass out Christmas presents to friends, pack the car up again, grab the kiddos and drive to upstate NY to spend the holidays with my family. Yeah, it's going to be crazy over the next ten days.
Just don't do anything too weird, and you'll be fine... :geek: 

Briarbabe":vs2f1gm8 said:
Today is my interview and... Yeah, it's going to be crazy over the next ten days.
Before things get too crazy, let us know how the interview went.

I am looking at my own schedule and shaking my head. I could not find someone to cover services on the 29th, so we will leave for SC on the 26th and come back on the 28th. There are three services Christmas Eve...

PozzSka":q3h2wkq9 said:
Just don't do anything too weird, and you'll be fine... :geek: 
Pozz...It's, it's like you know me or something. I'm letting the mohawk lay low for the interview. We can discuss hairstyles allowed if I get the job. It's funny, if you see me when I give my 'hawk the day off I have boring mom hair. A dab of mouse and hairspray and blammo! Hot rocker chic! (who also happens to be a boring mom :p)

It went well, they will be making a decision late next week and will call me regardless. :) I'm trying to stay calm and not get my hopes up. Thanks for asking guys! Love you all!