A real class act

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomas james

Broken Pipe
Reaction score
I recently received an eleven tin order from www.smokingpipes.com

One of the tins was dented and the seal compromised. I e-mailed them about it.

A replacement tin came in todays mail.

They did NOT ask me to send back the damaged tin.

Price, Selection, AND Service are hard to beat.

Thanks Jeff at www.smokingpipes.com

TJ,

On another pipe board one of the members took it on himself to compare the prices on 12 different tins and bulks.He compared the five biggest tobacco e-tailers online.Smokingpipes.com had the best prices by far and also offered free shipping on orders over $75.00

Best,
Dock
:pipe:

D.J. Perry":iwkdtw7u said:
32-55.jpg
Hey Dock:

I like your new avatar, bro'! :mrgreen:

In my experience, SmoPi has always acted honorably. I have had the pleasure of corresponding privately with Sykes Wilford. The guy is a class act

Vito :joker:

Thanks Stormcrow, Mark, Doc and Vito for your posts. They are exactly what I wanted to happen. We all too often hear about merchant screw ups. It's nice to give someone a little deserved praise and some good free advertisement. www.smokingpipes.com certainly deserves the kudos and the business.

I met Sykes at a Chicago show. He is a very nice guy and easy to talk to. He got his start here in Nashville.

Glad to see some good things posted about them. Congrats on your great service, TJ.

showme

Nice post, TJ! My experiences with the service and products at Smokingpipes have been equally gratifying. Sykes, Jeff, and the whole gang are great to deal with.

If you ever find yourself near the coastal border of North and South Carolina, don't pass up a chance to visit the store in Little River, SC. They're just as gracious in person and the pipe selection/displays are amazing!

gatewheel":rfuk1vx1 said:
Nice post, TJ! My experiences with the service and products at Smokingpipes have been equally gratifying. Sykes, Jeff, and the whole gang are great to deal with.

If you ever find yourself near the coastal border of North and South Carolina, don't pass up a chance to visit the store in Little River, SC. They're just as gracious in person and the pipe selection/displays are amazing!
Hey Gate,

We should meet there sometime. It is probably about the same distance for both of us. I am defintely planning to make a run down there one of these days!

Price and service are always valued; but, what I really like about smokingpipes is the fact that they are rarely rarely out of what I want. That has only happened on two occassions in four years doing business with them. I buy pipes everywhere but that is a function of what strikes me at a time when I can "justify" yet "another" pipe.

Justpipes":u2gcueko said:
Hey Gate,

We should meet there sometime. It is probably about the same distance for both of us. I am defintely planning to make a run down there one of these days!

[JT chuckles] Thanks for the invitation, Mark, but between family, clients, and my wife's friends, my dance card is already filled up with people I ain't that crazy about. Besides, guys who store pictures pointing out the private parts of wildlife on their computers make me nervous. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy sex with farm animals as much as the next guy, but keeping their pictures is just too weird.... even for a pirate. :gatewheel: