A tear in my beer

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I joined a few days ago, but this is my first post; sorry it's about bad news. Well I got home today to find out my EX girl friend threw away my pipe, extra bowls, tobacco ......... So I drove to the nearest Brick and mortar to resupply. No, I could not find a Kirsten, but that's ok. They did have a tin of Penzance. This is the first time I've tried this, and it's very good. I purchased also McBaren Navy Flake, well that was not a good choice, no taste, no flavor, just hot air. Oh well live and learn. Hopefully my future post will be happier :x :eek: :shock: :lol!:

Welcome KSmoker!

I did catch that you said EX girlfriend. Sounds like you have your prioirities in proper order!

Welcome to the board, and I've gotta agree with just_pipes about priorities. Far as the navy flake, somebody will do a trade or purchse it on the trading post, there are as many diff. tastes as opinions here.

Bd

Never Forget!

Hello and welcome!

Don't give up on the MacBaren Navy Flake yet. Here's a link to the MacBaren website with information on their flake tobaccos and how they recommend to pack them.
MacBaren Flake info

Jim

Welcome! I have a couple Kirstens. I've always thought they were a great pipe for starting out being you can smoke the hell out of them without resting.

Welcome fellow Kirsten smoker. I just saw two Lancers (large, straight body Kirstens) go on eBay and one went pretty cheap. Keep your eyes open and you should be able to pick one up. My advice is go for the larger bodies (they condense so much more gunk than the medium or small sized bodies), especially the Lancers and Regents.

Natch