A tip of the hat...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ftrplt

B of B Supporter
Reaction score
To Steve Fallon, aka "Pipestud." I purchased two tobacco tins from Steve about three weeks ago. Upon arrival, the box contained the wrong tins. No big deal, I just called and left him a voicemail. He called me back in about ten minutes confessing that, yes, a goofup had occurred; but not to worry. He had already packed up the "real" tins; my box was on its way to the post office!

I replied that I was repacking the errant tins and sending them back to him. He said "Nope, you just keep'um. Don't send them back!" I protested; he was insistent on no return. He said "you might even like'em!!" We then had a nice discussion concerning "Pipa Croci" pipes and other subjects!!

Great guy with whom to do business. If you have a chance to meet him at a pipe show you'll know what I mean!!! :cheers: FTRPLT

Yuppers. Same thing happened to me a while back, and Steve just said "keep the other tin, the right one will be on the way." Helluva good guy to deal with!

8)

Cheers,

RR

You betcha....a pleasure to do business with and a gentleman. If you have a pipe question 9.9 times out of 10 Steve will have the answer :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Steve runs a great little business. One time I placed an order for a bag of Dunbar that was accidentally, freshly cut open, big discount on his 3rd page, which is the only page I can afford to buy from. He sent me a bag of well aged Margate by accident, and while I did have to send it back, he covered all the postage for the hassle and quick shipped the Dunbar without having received the Margate back yet. So yeah, trusting, solid and reputable businessman. If I ever need to unload a portion of my cellar, he'll get the call.

Steve is one of the best people in this industry. Truly a class act! I always enjoy speaking with him at shows.