A Turn For The Worst......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
Things have gotten worst. The dialalsys(sp) isn't working so far and her kidneys have shut down. The rest is up to God. I will let you know later Thank You - Roger

We are praying for you and Betty Roger. Is there anything that we can do?

Continuing in prayer brother, and hoping for the best...

-Andrew

Just got back. There was a "Hairs Breath" of improvement. Her kidneys are still down and will likely stay that way so she might be on dialalsys on a permanet basis. Let you know more when I find out. Going back in a little bit . I came home for a bit to eat and feed the dogs.

Roger,
As one who has lived as the other half of a dialysis patient for the last 5 years, I send my best wishes and prayers. If you want to ask any questions or if I can offer any advice, just PM me. All the best
Bill

Things have gone bad again. They are still working on her but no progress at all and it has gotten worst.

Thanks to all of you!!! Your thoughts and prayers are a help to Betty and to me. Yesterday they ran a bunch of test . We'll get the results or at leastt hear what the doc has to say. I think last night was the most sleep she has had for a long time. She called me at 3:45 this am and is still out in the "zone" What she says makes no sense at all. Its noe 4:45. I'm going to the hospital at 8. More when I know more. Thank You!!!

Wish there was something Chris and I could do beyond thoughts and prayers Roger, which you and Betty have.

Bruce