A very Metal Christmas tune

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
millerman":wedxc74d said:
Things finally slowed down enough to listen to these songs this morning. Very nice, I always liked Judas Priest. Awesome story, man. I really hope all your Christmas are as good if not better than that one in 1982! It's funny how you can connect with a musician and it makes you feel warm and cozy inside years afterwards just when you happen to hear a song or even a piece of a song by mistake. It's one thing for me when I put an old album on and when I'm flipping channels on the tv, and wait....What was that?? Oh cool I remember that. And then my mind goes back to some place forgotten. I feel the same way I did then for a moment. One of my favorites was The Sex Pistols. When I catch a piece of an old Pistols song it really brings this strange Sid Vicious sneer on my face. Again great story, Brother. Hope your Christmas was great and you have a joyful New Year. Thanks fer the tunes, Bro!!
Excellent, very pleased to learn you got a chance to enjoy Winter Songs, listening to music is a HUGE part of my life, I listen to literally hundreds of different bands, none compare to Rob in my books though. Xmas was a real strain as it always is but I am learning to put a smile on my face for the girls, I had a cool movie as my gift this year so that was awesome. Hope you Christmas was a great one Bud and may your new year be full of peace, love and happiness.  :cheers: :sunny: