A Weeks worth of tobacco sampling

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

docwatson

Reaction score
My Thanks go out to our esteemed Brother Blackhorse for the generous samplings he sent to me that will take at least a week to enjoy. All samples of tobacco that I've never experienced before, and being a self proclaimed tobacco slut I am totally grateful. One sample already evaluated and totally enjoyed is Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo, what a unique treat. THANKS BH.
Andy

docwatson":0ufivrxz said:
My Thanks go out to our esteemed Brother Blackhorse for the generous samplings he sent to me that will take at least a week to enjoy. All samples of tobacco that I've never experienced before, and being a self proclaimed tobacco slut I am totally grateful. One sample already evaluated and totally enjoyed is Lakeland Brickle Fortissimo, what a unique treat. THANKS BH.
Andy
Ya, he sent me some as well a while ago.

Bugger......while I'm not an aromatic smoker this one blew my skirt up and down! So much so, that I had to get some in!! Go figure that one out.....

:geek:

Cheers,

R

Yes Brewdude,
I remember a guy by the name of Timothy Leary that used a similar approach. LOL.
Loved to turn people on to stuff, but BH has quite a refined palate and really has a knack for finding and blending some great mixtures. :cheers: