ABF interesting observation

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MC

Reaction score
Last night after drying a flake for 30 mins and then fully rubbed out I loaded a bowl of Solani ABF. After smoking about half the bowl I got sidetracked (easy to do at my age) and ended up going to bed. Picked the pipe up this morning and the flavors are better than I remember from this tobacco. Did it "cure" in the bowl or is my mind playing tricks with my taste budds. :face:

Has anyone found this to be true with other tobaccos?

DGT is interesting.

I've found that it can render the toby to be at least as interesting and tasty as it was on the first match.

IOW so far, my experience had been positive.

I hasten to add that I've yet to leave a bowl to the next day. No reason to believe that this wouldn't also yield a sufficiently pleasant experience.

Cheers,

RR

Some tobacs DGT very nicely and others taste like I'd imagine that sucking on the exhaust pipe of a school bus would taste like.

Sounds like you stumbled into DGT!! It can really bring out a lot more from a tobacco when you do it to the right one.

It works with some tobaccos very well. Next time you do it, blow some warm air through the pipe to re-moisturize the tobacco and get the foul vapors out before lighting. That makes a huge difference.

Never heard of GDT, what is it. Do you need antibiotics to get ride of it? LOL :roll:

Good damn tobacco? just hit me.

MC":6q9u6csf said:
Never heard of GDT, what is it. Do you need antibiotics to get ride of it? LOL :roll:

Good damn tobacco? just hit me.
:lol!: Delayed Gratification Technique, If you're truly interested.