About Pipestud......

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

regor

Reaction score
I just read on SF That Pipestud or Steve had a heartattack and triple bypass surgery. Even tho I have never met him I always heard that he was a heck of a nice person!!! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family :(

regor":xdpbmkzk said:
I just read on SF That Pipestud or Steve had a heartattack and triple bypass surgery. Even tho I have never met him I always heard that he was a heck of a nice person!!! My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family :(
Fortunately, the news about Steve, although not good, is not as bad as first thought.

The latest post:

Thankfully I have learned that the situation with Steve is not quite
as dire as I first heard. He did have the heart attack, but it did not
require bypasses. Rather, they inserted seven stents through
catheterization. I am told that Steve is resting comfortably, and is
expected to go home tomorrow.

God news!!!

Thank God about the new and much better news!!!. If anyone knows him can check and see if there is anything we can do to help. I figure he has a load of tobacco but there might be other things that he may need or want. Please let us know.. If some one that knows how to do it you might consider sending him copies of all the get well wishes and things like that. :sunny: :sunny:

I have had the pleasure of buying a couple of pipes from Pipestud. He is a true gentleman and an asset to this great hobby of ours. My prayers are with him and his wife for a speedy recovery. I wonder if he will have to give up his Royal Yacht now?

I am glad that he appears to be on the mend and hopefully will be ok.

Good news from a potentially terrible situation. I'll be praying for his full recovery.

Mike